Thursday, July 24, 2014

Love Outpouring

Love outpouring from so many dear friends and family has made our journey so much more bearable.  I can't begin to describe how beautiful it is to have so many by our sides!

My dear childhood best friend sent a beautiful Biblical print by an artist, which now graces the walls of our home to remind us of the significance of our journey.

My bestie gave me a lovely necklace proclaiming "For this child I have prayed." and ain't it the truth!?

My mom, brother, husband, mother-in-law, and co-workers have hugged me through tears.  

Another childhood best friend reached out just to hear my story.

My school, family, and church have given a baby shower where we have been GREATLY blessed with items we need to raise up a happy, healthy child.

So many other lovely gestures have been shared during this time.  I am reminded of how much I am loved by my Father, how our birth mother loves her child to choose adoption, and how much love our baby is the recipient of!!!  Praise be to God for His love poured out through each of us and for adopting us as His children!

No comments:

Post a Comment